I’ve gotten a lot of back up from my online buddies, both bloggers and on Twitter, so I’m gonna keep sharing my goals with you folks. Feel free to do the same right back at me.
- Less naysaying. Don’t you hate naysayers? I do. So I’m going to try and stop myself when I hear “Nay” about to emerge, and think twice. Why not say “Yay?” Or even “Maybe?”
- More reading. I’ve got a lot of books lined up, many thanks to Santa, etcetera. So I have some reading to do. And it may be quite relaxing.
- More gym time. Also relaxing, and it could easily go along with the reading, see how that works?
- Clean up some clutter. I’ve got a number of boxes in my basement that haven’t been touched since I moved in, and that tells me there is some very useless crap in there. So do regular posts from the Unclutterer. Time to make some room!
- Pay off some credit cards. I’ve been working on these, and a couple are due to disappear this year. I can’t wait! Thanks to Budgets Are Sexy for the encouragement.
- More blogging. Friends of mine — My Scenic Byway and Thinking Clearly — that have just started are blazing through blog posts, and I am straggling with a post every other week or so. Shame on me. Time to get back on that horse!
Have a safe and healthy new year in 2011!
Also read: Making resolutions stick